TV Producer Holds Damaging Trump Tapes "in a Vault in Idaho"
- By The Financial District

- Oct 2
- 1 min read
Radio and television personality Billy Bush, who appeared alongside Donald Trump in the infamous 2005 Access Hollywood tape in which Trump bragged about grabbing women “by the p----,” said a trove of still unseen videos exists but is being kept by a wealthy television producer, Alexander Willis reported for Raw Story.

Speaking on The Jim Acosta Show, Bush described how the Access Hollywood tape was initially obtained and claimed far more outtakes remain hidden.
“When [the tape] came out, it was because a contestant in a Miss Universe pageant had said ‘Donald Trump has said terrible things about me,’ and he said ‘I never talk like that at all,’ and then NBC sent out to all their divisions ‘look through your tapes,’” Bush said.
“Now, the ones they wanted belonged to Mark Burnett and are in a vault somewhere in Idaho, and those are all the outtakes from The Apprentice set.”
Burnett, a 13-time Emmy Award winner, produced Trump’s hit reality series The Apprentice from 2004 to 2017. Hundreds of hours of unaired footage remain in his possession, Bush claimed.
Whether the tapes will ever surface remains unclear.
Burnett has previously denied supporting Trump, saying in 2016, “I am not pro-Trump,” and that he and his wife “reject the hatred, division and misogyny” associated with Trump’s campaign.
Despite that, Trump later named Burnett special envoy to the UK, raising questions about their relationship.





![TFD [LOGO] (10).png](https://static.wixstatic.com/media/bea252_c1775b2fb69c4411abe5f0d27e15b130~mv2.png/v1/crop/x_150,y_143,w_1221,h_1193/fill/w_179,h_176,al_c,q_85,usm_0.66_1.00_0.01,enc_avif,quality_auto/TFD%20%5BLOGO%5D%20(10).png)








